D E A T H
1. Adam and Eve were supposed to live forever; their sin brought death. Gen. 2:17.
2. There wages of sin, therefore, is death, both temporary, as befalls everyone, and eternal. Romans 6:23.
3. Death, therefore, came into our earth by the one act of disobedience to God's command. Romans 5:12.
5. Soon God will vanquish death due to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. 1Cor. 15:54, 55.
6. Those who die in the Lord have nothing to fear for the future for they shall be resurrected. John 6:40.
7. Yes, there will be a resurrection day for all those who are dead in Christ and lived unto God. John 5:28, 29.
9. Jesus is the resurrection and the life, in him is eternal life for all that accept God into their lives. John 11:25.
10. In God's new earth there will be no death at all. Rev. 21:4.
The Great Controversy Ended!/3
For All Jews/7