GROWING IN CHRIST
1. Once saved by God's grace one does not remain in the same state as before. 2Cor. 5:17
3. Growing in Christ means walking with the Spirit of God daily. Rom. 8:11.
6. As we grow in Christ the gifts of the Spirit will be manifested in us. Eph. 4:8.
7. The purpose of the spiritual gifts is bring us all into the unity of the faith. Eph. 4:9-13.
9. Growing in Christ involves 'dying' daily to the sins in our lives; this happens through the spirit of God in us. Rom. 12:9, 10, 12, 13.
Selections From The Great Controversy Between Christ And Satan/6
Counsels On Diet And Foods/3
For All Jews/7