H E L L F I R E
1. Hell, the grave, symbolizes the destruction of the wicked at the end of the world. Psalms 145:20.
2. Jesus makes it very clear when he will destroy the wicked. Mat. 13:30, 38-42.
3. The Bible does not teach that hellfire is an eternally burning place. Mal. 4:1, 3.
4. The Bible says the wages of sin is death and the gift of God is eternal life; death is the opposite of life. Rom. 6:23.
6. The Old Testament also teaches of the New Earth to come. Isa. 66:22.
7. All the wicked and rejecters of God's mercy will be burnt up in fire, called the lake of fire. Rev. 20:12-14.
8. The Bible makes it clear that the wicked are "brought forth" from the graves (Rev. 20:12, 13) to be burnt up at the end of the world. Job 21:30.
9. The Bible calls the destruction by fire, the second death; death means the cessation of life. Rev. 20:14.
10. While the wicked will be forever dead, the righteous will be living eternally in the new earth. 2Pet. 3:13.
Selections From The Great Controversy Between Christ And Satan/6
Counsels On Diet And Foods/3
For All Jews/7