2. Homosexuality is a sin. Leviticus 18:22.
3. The homosexual union of two persons of the same gender is unbiblical and sinful. Mat. 19:4, 5.
5. Men and women turn to homosexual acts when they refuse to acknowledge the Lordship of God. Rom. 1:21, 26-28.
6. Whoever refuses to give up his or her sinful, homosexual practices will not enter into heaven. 1 Cor. 6:9, 10.
7. Some converted Christians once practiced homosexuality, but repented and ceased from such actions. 1 Cor. 6:9, 10, 11.
9. God's call to the homosexual and to all sinners is to turn to Him in repentance and not die eternally. Eze. 33:11.
Note: While homosexuality is a grievous sin before God, no sin is too great for God to forgive. It is only when we commit the unpardonable sin, the sin of continual rejection of God's Holy Spirit calling us to repentance, that our destiny is sealed for eternal loss. The homosexual, like every other sinner, can repent and turn to God and He will abundantly pardon and heal him or her from sin.
The Great Controversy Ended!/3
For All Jews/7