UNITY OF THE WORD
1. God's Words gives us the tools for perfect harmony and unity. 2Tim. 3:16, 17.
2. God has given us spiritual gifts for Christian growth and unity. Eph. 4:11-13.
3. We are assured that the Bible was given through the Sprit of God and not by man's own opinions. 2Pet. 1:21.
4. We are assured that Christ has given us His Spirit to keep us together. John 16:13, 14.
5. We are assured that the Holy Spirit will never leave us. John 14:16, 17.
6. Once we stick to the Word we will recognize error when it comes. Isa. 8:20.
7. God's Word is a light to keep us united against sin. Ps. 119:11.
8. All about our salvation is found in the Word of God. Luke 24:44.
9. United, we ought to present this truth of salvation to all the world. Luke 24:46, 47.
10. It is expedient that we study the Bible to know these truths in order to share them with others. 2Tim. 2:15.
Selections From The Great Controversy Between Christ And Satan/6
Counsels On Diet And Foods/3
For All Jews/7