G R A C E
1. Grace is God's free gift of pardon through Christ.
2. Grace enables us to be obedient to the faith.
3. We receive this grace by faith in His Word.
4. Does grace mean that we can continue doing sinful acts?
Rom. 6:1-6, 11-16.
5. Grace and works, let there be no confusion.
6. To attempt to be saved by works cancels grace. Rom. 4:4
7. The elect of God who are under grace are also sanctified unto obedience.
8. Grace has to do with God's great love; works has to do with man's loving response to Grace.
It is due to God's marvelous grace that mankind is given another opportunity to live securely with God. Man did nothing to deserve such wonderful grace. However, man's response to this grace is one of faithful obedience. Should man not respond in acts of obedience, through God's power, then man relation with God is questionable, to say the least.