THE RETURN OF JESUS TO THIS EARTH
1. Approaching his crucifixion Jesus gave a beautiful promise of his return to his sad disciples. John 14:1-3.
2. On his way back to heaven Jesus promised his disciples that he would come again. Acts 1:9-11.
3. While on earth Jesus admonished his followers to be always ready for his second coming. Mat. 24:43, 44.
4. In the closing words of the Revelation Jesus promised to come quickly. Rev. 22:20.
5. God's Holy Spirit invites us to also tell others that Jesus is coming again. Rev. 22:16, 17.
6. The promise of the second coming gives us hope as we approach death, knowing that we will be resurrected. 2Tim. 4:6-8.
7. Revelation also tells us that God will set up his kingdom forever on this earth at the second coming. Rev. 21:1-3.
8. The apostle Peter tells us that many will laugh and scoff at the promise of the second coming. 2Pet. 3:3, 4.
9. Peter goes on to say that in spite of the scoffing Jesus will most certainly come again. 2Pet. 3:8, 9.
10. God's promise to us is that he will come to make all things new with no more sin and sinners present. Rev. 21:4-7.
Selections From The Great Controversy Between Christ And Satan/6
Counsels On Diet And Foods/3
For All Jews/7