WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT:
THE S A B B A T H
1. The Sabbath was made at the end of creation. Gen. 2:1-3.
3. The Sabbath was given to Adam and Eve from whom came all mankind. Gen. 2:1-3.
5. The Sabbath will continue to be observed even in the New Earth. Is.66:22, 23.
6. Jesus spoke of the continuation of the Sabbath after His death. Matt. 24:15-20.
7. The apostle John, living towards the close of the first century, writes of the Sabbath as still being observed. Rev. 1:10.
8. The Sabbath is the only day that God calls "His holy day." Is. 58:13.
9. God made the Sabbath for man. Mark 2:27.
For All Jews/7