3. Sexuality was an activity that man and woman were to enjoy. Song of Solomon 1:14-16; (read the entire book)
5. Sexuality was only to be practiced between married individuals who were male and female. Mark 10:6-9.
6. When an individual practiced sexuality outside of marriage he or she committed a sin. Exodus 20:14.
7. Fornication also constitutes sexual sin between two unmarried individuals, that is, a man and a woman. John 8:41;
8. Individuals who continue to practice fornication or adultery are sinning and will not have eternal life. 1Cor. 6:9, 10
9. When God preserved the animals and mankind from the world deluge, he preserved them in pairs of male and female. Each one had his or its opposite sex; it was always male and female. Gen. 6:19; 7:16.
10. Biblical sexuality is always between male and female; the practice of any other sexuality outside of this format is in the eyes of God a grievous sin, and is punishable with death if the individuals do not repent and cease from their activity. Lev. 18:22; Jude 1:6, 7.
The Great Controversy Ended!/3
For All Jews/7