THE CHRISTIAN LIFE-STYLE
1. Whatever we do we must do it all to the
glory of God.
1 Cor. 10:31.
2. We are to meditate upon the things that
are pure, constructive, and helpful.
3. Our language must be pure and decent
4. Our life-style also involves the way we
treat our own bodies.
5. Our Christian life-style involves the
way we dress our selves.
1 Pet. 3:1-5;
1 Tim. 2:9, 10.
6. Our Christian life-style governs the
places we frequent.
7. Our life-style in Christ includes
possession of the spiritual gifts for the edifying of the church.
8. Our life-style would be shown by acts
of kindness and courtesy.
9. Our Christian life-style will
demonstrate a life in harmony with Godís moral law.
10. The fruits of the Spirit will be
manifested in our life-style.