THE HUMAN BODY
2. Before sin entered and before the flood God gave man a vegetarian diet for a healthy body. Gen. 1:29.
4. God is holy and He sanctifies, or makes holy, human beings; somehow their diet helps in this holiness. Lev. 11:44, 45;
5. God says that our bodies are holy and should not be defiled; we defile our bodies by improper eating, drinking, or abuse of our body by usage of anything harmful. 1Cor. 3:16, 17.
6. Our bodies are for the indwelling of God's Holy Spirit. 1Cor. 6:19, 20.
7. Sexual immorality also destroys our body-temple relationship with God. 1Cor. 6:15-18.
8. It is God's wish for us that we prosper and be in good health. 3John 1:2.
9. As Christians we are to present our bodies holy and acceptable before God. Romans 12:1, 2.
10. We are mortal, subject to death; but at the resurrection we will be immortal, never to die any more. 1Cor. 15:52-54.
The Great Controversy Ended!/3
For All Jews/7