1. On creating the universe the Bible says that God said, Let us make man in our image. Gen. 1:26.
2. When man sinned God said 'Behold the man has become like one of us.' Gen. 3:22.
3. At the Tower of Babel God said, 'Come, let us go down.' Gen. 11:7.
5. 'Remember now thy creator,' the Hebrew word for creator here is in the plural. Eccl. 12:1.
6. In the beginning 'God' created. The Hebrew word for God here is in the plural. Gen. 1:1.
8. The formula for baptism is, in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matt. 28:19.
Note: While the Old Testament does not specifically speak of a Triune God, it does leave much indication that God is Plural. Not as in a pantheon of gods, but as one God. The above texts from the Old Testament indicate a plurality of the One God.
God's People Delivered/3
For All Jews/7