W O R K S
1. Works can never save anyone; we are all saved by grace only. Eph. 2:8, 9.
3. Works demonstrate that we have faith in our Saviour. James 2:21-24.
4. Faith without works is dead. Our works demonstrate our faith. James 2:20, 26.
6. Works are a necessary part of the Christian life because of our love for God. 1John 3:10.
7. Obedience and works are the same thing in our Christian living. Romans 1:5.
8. The Gospel calls all nations to the obedience (works) of faith. Romans 16:26.
9. If we do not obey (demonstrate by our works) the Gospel we will be lost. 2Thess. 1:8
Note: The Christian should never teach that works can save an individual. We are saved by Godís marvellous grace alone. However, when we are saved we will want to obey our Lordís commands, whatever they may be, because we love our God; just as Abraham obeyed Godís commandment to kill his son because he love the Lord. So works are only a demonstration of our love for our God who has saved us by His grace.
God's People Delivered/3
For All Jews/7